Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Bring on the sweets!


 
I try to eat healthy 99.9% of the time, but every once in awhile I want to trade my fresh nectarines and oranges for a sticky, gooey, yummy treat. Today was just one of those days.
Icing...the best part!

Now, I might be a food photographer and stylist, but a master chef I am not.These cinnamon rolls were baked fresh at my house...from a can lol. Yea yea I know. Watching me make a mess with flour and sugar until my kitchen looks like a food fight war zone would make a great You Tube video, but  knowing I am the one who has to clean it up later, I opted for the easy way out. 

Before the icing




                                                                                                                                             

And what is my favorite part from this shoot? The icing of course!

www.angelaaurelio.com

 



No comments:

Post a Comment